I believe in God and in heaven but not hell.
I believe in material things.
I don't believe in time travel and i don't believe a nation's flag is on the moon.
What do you believe in?
You must believe in something.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Carrier Pidgeons

Please leave a message after the tone
*beep*

Um... Babe? Not sure if I can call you that... *deep breath* Hey!
... Got a lot on my mind lately... What's going on? You good? ..
*mutters* this is stupid..
I'm going straight to the point then..See the thing is... We fucked up, yeah.. WE. Not you, not me, WE. I figure we owe it to ourselves to set things straight....
*sigh*  Don't get me wrong, I don't want things to go back to the way they were.. But I just... I'm not even sure what I'm saying right now... *silence* ....... But the way I see things, we need to talk, face to face... Fuck all these awkward texts and calls...  No mind games, no bullshit... Just honesty.... It's cool if you don't wanna talk though..um... Don't mean to be rude but.... See... I don't need you in my life..... But I want you there  ... So if you're cool ... Hit me up, let's see what we can do.. And if you're not... Cool still.. It is what it is.. So yeah... Safe.



*Call Ended*

No comments: